We Buy Cars
We Buy Cars
D.C. Auto buys cars!
Although auto service and repair is our bread and butter, D.C. Auto almost always has a few cars for sale (we are a licensed Georgia used car dealer). Our skilled technicians thoroughly inspect each vehicle we sell and we perform the appropriate repair and maintenance. We'll tell you what we've done and give you a good run-down of the condition of the vehicle. We want to be fair and forthright.
We also want to make you a fair offer for your vehicle, running or not. Granted, we have to leave ourselves a little room to service, repair and refurbish the vehicle, sell it, and make a buck or two. But in many cases this makes perfect sense for our customers. Occasions might include:
- Need some cash? Just bring ole' Bessie on in.
- You're concerned about the safety of selling your car. Here it's safe, fast and easy.
- You're being relocated and want to keep your car until the last day. We'll buy your car on your way out of town.
- You've checked other dealerships and would like a higher price. We'll pay as much as we can. Will it be full retail? No. But it may well be higher than those big chain outfits.
- Your car is broke. Bad engine or transmission, or just too many maintenance items needed to be cost effective? Selling it to us just might make sense.
- You're just ready for a different car. Please allow D.C. Auto to make you an offer on your car!
Please call or stop by anytime for a quote on your vehicle or to take a test drive. Bring your title with you and we'll buy your car on the spot.
I'm new to Georgia and my car broke down on Saturday. Dave answered my call and instantly put my mind at ease. He's very professional and kind, two traits that mechanics Usually lack!! I was so pleasantly surprised and come to find out he is who all my coworkers would have recommended! I just happened across D.C.Auto through a last minute google search! He is so highly regarded in this community, I'm so thankful to have found this company!!the owner Ron greeted me when I can in to pay for my repairs. VERY REASONABLE price. And so friendly and kind. Needles to say this is where I'll go whenever I need anything done on my car.
Jen Pelican, 08/31/2021
I am a 76 yr old long-standing customer of D. C. Auto Atlanta. Yesterday, I took my 2014 Nissan in for a 90,000 mile maintenance. I was given an estimate. When I returned today, the bill was $65 less. They do great work, are very ethical and can certainly be trusted. I highly recommend them to my Senior Apartment Residents!
Joanne G Melear, 08/24/2021
Convenient service and Emissions Test center and great service.
Syed M. Ali, 08/20/2021