We Buy Cars
We Buy Cars
D.C. Auto buys cars!
Although auto service and repair is our bread and butter, D.C. Auto almost always has a few cars for sale (we are a licensed Georgia used car dealer). Our skilled technicians thoroughly inspect each vehicle we sell and we perform the appropriate repair and maintenance. We'll tell you what we've done and give you a good run-down of the condition of the vehicle. We want to be fair and forthright.
We also want to make you a fair offer for your vehicle, running or not. Granted, we have to leave ourselves a little room to service, repair and refurbish the vehicle, sell it, and make a buck or two. But in many cases this makes perfect sense for our customers. Occasions might include:
- Need some cash? Just bring ole' Bessie on in.
- You're concerned about the safety of selling your car. Here it's safe, fast and easy.
- You're being relocated and want to keep your car until the last day. We'll buy your car on your way out of town.
- You've checked other dealerships and would like a higher price. We'll pay as much as we can. Will it be full retail? No. But it may well be higher than those big chain outfits.
- Your car is broke. Bad engine or transmission, or just too many maintenance items needed to be cost effective? Selling it to us just might make sense.
- You're just ready for a different car. Please allow D.C. Auto to make you an offer on your car!
Please call or stop by anytime for a quote on your vehicle or to take a test drive. Bring your title with you and we'll buy your car on the spot.
Guys did an amazing job, this is exactly where I'm coming from now on.
Frank Alan Watson, 11/24/2021
The team here is great! Very professional, quick service time, honest and accommodating. Thank you again!
Frank A. Watson, 11/22/2021
I've taken my car to D.C. Auto a few times now and have been impressed by both their honesty and quality of work. Tom has always given me an accurate estimate and they've fixed the problem the first time. They were able to diagnose and fix a problem with the rear brake rotor, when the local Mazda dealer claimed it was a faulty caliper and wanted to charge me $500 to replace them both. Having seen Hank work on my car, it was clear I was watching someone who takes pride in his work. I will be taking my car solely to D.C. Auto in the future.
Ravind Budhiraja, 08/22/2012