D.C. Auto buys cars!
Although auto service and repair is our bread and butter, D.C. Auto almost always has a few cars for sale (we are a licensed Georgia used car dealer). Our skilled technicians thoroughly inspect each vehicle we sell and we perform the appropriate repair and maintenance. We'll tell you what we've done and give you a good run-down of the condition of the vehicle. We want to be fair and forthright.
We also want to make you a fair offer for your vehicle, running or not. Granted, we have to leave ourselves a little room to service, repair and refurbish the vehicle, sell it, and make a buck or two. But in many cases this makes perfect sense for our customers. Occasions might include:
- Need some cash? Just bring ole' Bessie on in.
- You're concerned about the safety of selling your car. Here it's safe, fast and easy.
- You're being relocated and want to keep your car until the last day. We'll buy your car on your way out of town.
- You've checked other dealerships and would like a higher price. We'll pay as much as we can. Will it be full retail? No. But it may well be higher than those big chain outfits.
- Your car is broke. Bad engine or transmission, or just too many maintenance items needed to be cost effective? Selling it to us just might make sense.
- You're just ready for a different car. Please allow D.C. Auto to make you an offer on your car!
Please call or stop by anytime for a quote on your vehicle or to take a test drive. Bring your title with you and we'll buy your car on the spot.
Free Tire Rotation with the purchase of any service!view coupon
Just mention this ad.
kim thomas, 01/17/2020
These guys are reliable and I trust them with my car . I was ready to spend money on tires , because the last oil change I got ( at another place where I'll never go back ) I was told my tires were in bad shape. They didn't seem so to me , so I waited. Was getting annual maintenance here and was surprised when everything was an all clear. Really I was thrilled and asked again about the tires , and other things . Like I said I was ready to spend a bit of maintenance money . But everything had passed inspection . I feel like this is a rare thing these days . Very satisfied with the service here.