We Buy Cars
D.C. Auto buys cars!
Although auto service and repair is our bread and butter, D.C. Auto almost always has a few cars for sale (we are a licensed Georgia used car dealer). Our skilled technicians thoroughly inspect each vehicle we sell and we perform the appropriate repair and maintenance. We'll tell you what we've done and give you a good run-down of the condition of the vehicle. We want to be fair and forthright.
We also want to make you a fair offer for your vehicle, running or not. Granted, we have to leave ourselves a little room to service, repair and refurbish the vehicle, sell it, and make a buck or two. But in many cases this makes perfect sense for our customers. Occasions might include:
- Need some cash? Just bring ole' Bessie on in.
- You're concerned about the safety of selling your car. Here it's safe, fast and easy.
- You're being relocated and want to keep your car until the last day. We'll buy your car on your way out of town.
- You've checked other dealerships and would like a higher price. We'll pay as much as we can. Will it be full retail? No. But it may well be higher than those big chain outfits.
- Your car is broke. Bad engine or transmission, or just too many maintenance items needed to be cost effective? Selling it to us just might make sense.
- You're just ready for a different car. Please allow D.C. Auto to make you an offer on your car!
Please call or stop by anytime for a quote on your vehicle or to take a test drive. Bring your title with you and we'll buy your car on the spot.
My favorite auto repair store, honest and fair price, always got my car repaired in the same day.
Tom Tang, 09/26/2022
I walked in for a long overdue oil change. They were very pleasant. Clear about how long it would take, and easy to work with as a walk-in.
Jessica Woods, 09/26/2022
I never ever write reviews but these folks were fabulous. I was getting error messages on my dashboard thinking everything was horribly wrong with the car and that it would cost me a fortune. They looked it over, fixed what needed to be fixed and trust me, they were way way cheaper than the Mercedes dealership. I don't live close by them but will definitely go there for all my service needs.
Stephanie Radov, 09/22/2022