CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Absolutely amazing service. Had a screw in my tire and they fixed it in less than 10 minutes. They even brought a game over for my daughter to play with since she was with me. Thank you so much for making the process so quick and easy. Highly recommended!!
J Horowitz, 06/30/2022
Good shop been in this location awhile now they must be doing something right.
Robert Sullivan, 06/21/2022
Excellent communication and customer service with my daughters car for A/C and belt repair. We will definitely be back with our other cars in the future. Highly recommended!!
Kevin Clement, 06/11/2022