CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very courteous and knowledgeable, they answered all my questions, my wife and I were very satisfied with the service. David and Mary L
David Levene, 01/20/2022
Love this place can't say enough about it
ALAN WATSON, 01/19/2022
I had been dealing with an issue with my truck for years and been to multiple mechanics with differing "solutions" these guys solved the problem within a couple of days. The only hold up was just waiting for parts, but the fix took no time at all. Great service overall.
Caleb Copeland, 01/15/2022