CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I sent my Porsche to D.C. Auto and they did an awesome job for my car repair with reasonable cost. I would recommend you to use their services!
HengTong Pit, 11/18/2022
Great customer service
LaToya Duckett, 11/15/2022
Service was very professional, efficient and affordable.
Angela Kirby ABC Easel, 11/07/2022