- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Free Tire Rotation with the purchase of any service!view coupon
Just mention this ad.
kim thomas, 01/17/2020
These guys are reliable and I trust them with my car . I was ready to spend money on tires , because the last oil change I got ( at another place where I'll never go back ) I was told my tires were in bad shape. They didn't seem so to me , so I waited. Was getting annual maintenance here and was surprised when everything was an all clear. Really I was thrilled and asked again about the tires , and other things . Like I said I was ready to spend a bit of maintenance money . But everything had passed inspection . I feel like this is a rare thing these days . Very satisfied with the service here.