CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
DC Auto has been taking care of my Fiat 500x for the past year. They have been prompt, very professional, and honest. The first service they did was replacing an engine mount bracket. The part arrived quickly and their techs worked on it just as quick. They also put in a new battery and have done my oil changes. All at a very fair price and with outstanding customer service. You can always count on Dave and Ron for there professional honest opinion on the needs of your vehicle.
Silvia M. Videla, 07/31/2021
D.C. Auto has always been professional with outstanding service. I have taken my wife's vehicle as well as my own there for normal maintenance and if a major problem occurred. Everything is done in a timely manner, and you will receive the honest truth about what is going on with your vehicle. Also the past couple of days I have taken vehicles there for a pre-purchase inspection and if anything is wrong with the vehicle they will even show you the issues with the vehicle in the bay. Their mechanics are spot on, and Dave and Ron are the best.
Mark Kolczynski, 07/31/2021
Dave is the man!
Nick Giles, 07/31/2021